Otumoetai Golf Club
Originally a town supply dairy farm, this piece of land was converted in 1956 by the Tauranga Borough Council into the Bureta Park Public Golf Course, before becoming Otumoetai Golf Club in 1964. Small, friendly...and mostly flat!
This Fund allows for members and supporters to provide for the club's ongoing needs and ensure that golf remains affordable for all who want to play.
Every gift counts. To make a donation to Otumoetai Golf Club's Community Group Fund, click here.