How we can help you
The Acorn Foundation recognises the importance of your relationship with your client. We can add value to that relationship by helping your clients to understand the many ways they can support the community they love. We are a local organisation that has a unique understanding of our community's needs and the many ways your clients can make an impact. We are well positioned to ensure that every gift your client makes is not only the right gift at the right time, but is also personal, meaningful and fulfilling.
The Acorn Foundation is ready to support your work with clients. At no cost to you, we can:
- Consult with you and your clients on ways Acorn can help them meet their charitable and financial goals.
- Provide printed materials about giving through the Acorn Foundation, including information on a variety of giving strategies.
- Offer strategies for discussing charitable giving with your clients.
- Keep you updated via our newsletter (produced 3 times per year) on latest news, and organisations we are helping. Subscribe to the newsletter.
- Advise how Acorn can help with trustee succession planning for people with their own charitable trusts.
- Accommodate gifts such as real estate, life insurance policies or shares, that are not easily transferable to other charitable entities.
There are a variety of ways for your client to give to the Acorn Foundation, from outright gifts to planned giving strategies designed to help them make charitable gifts while enjoying tax benefits, maintaining their financial security, and looking after family members.
Contact us if you'd like to:
- meet to discuss a client's specific interests
- receive an information package
- receive ongoing updates about Acorn Foundation
- book an information session for your staff