Donation and Privacy Information
How to reach us
Our postal address is:
PO Box 13604
Our physical address is:
78 First Avenue
telephone: +64 7 579 9839
All donations made to the Acorn Foundation are non-refundable, and no refunds will be issued. If you wish to lodge a dispute, please contact our office within 48 hours of the completion of the donation transaction.
For on-line donations, the name that will appear on your bank statement is the Acorn Foundation.
- This is the website of the Acorn Foundation.
- For each visitor to our website, our Web server automatically recognises the visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address where that is possible.
- We collect the domain name but not the e-mail address of visitors to our website; in addition, we collect aggregate information on what pages visitors look at and information specifically provided by the visitor, such as survey information or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, and it is only disclosed when we are legally required to do so at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or it is needed to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +64 7 579 9839.
- If you provide your mailing address on-line, we will only send you the information that you requested.
- If you provide your telephone number on-line, you will only receive telephone contact from us for the purpose for which the telephone number was supplied.
- Our website is secure, and we have appropriate security measures in place in our office to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you on-line.
If you feel that our website is not following its stated information policy, please contact us at email@example.com or at +64 7 579 9839.