Our Recipient Charities

Tauranga Art Gallery

Tauranga Art Gallery

Website: www.artgallery.org.nz

Tel: +64 7 578 7933

Tauranga Art Gallery is the first public art gallery in the Western Bay of Plenty. Since its opening in 2007, it has consistently delivered high-quality exhibitions within its contemporary gallery space.

The Gallery is governed by the Tauranga Art Gallery Trust (TAGT). The Trust was formed in 1998 with the vision to establish a public art gallery to enhance the cultural life of the region.

Tauranga Art Gallery is a Council Controlled Organisation (CCO). The Council currently supports the Gallery with an operational grant of about 80 per cent of the Gallery's operating budget. The remaining 20 per cent is generated by the Gallery via endowment interests, grants, sponsorships, retail and admissions by donation.

Donate Now

Tauranga Art Gallery has set up a Community Group Fund with the Acorn Foundation. You can help them to grow this fund to ensure that they receive a continuous income stream in the future. 

donate now      learn about community group funds