Cool Bananas Youthwork Trust
Tel: 07 578 7769
Cool Bananas Youthwork Trust aims to 'Inspire generations of Children in Aotearoa, New Zealand to thrive’. They create motivational events and programmes for tamariki, that promote positive values, encouraging hauora (emotional, mental, social, physical, and spiritual well-being).
The initiatives they have developed span physical and digital environments across our country, providing tools that help thousands of kids successfully navigate life’s challenges. By inspiring young generations to thrive, their work contributes to building strong healthy communities, now, and into the future.
Over the years, Cool Bananas has shifted and adjusted with the times. Their initiatives have taken many forms including:
· Live presentations and shows
· Values education curriculums
· Holiday programmes and camps
· Interactive virtual events
· Television broadcast shows
· Motivational videos - lessons, tutorials, challenges
· Kid safe value-tainment sites